Irish Car+Travel Magazine
  • HOME
  • REVIEWS
  • TRAVEL
  • FEATURES
  • COMMERCIALS
  • TWITTER
  • CARMAKERS
  • ABOUT US

15 January 2010

Kia Venga, quick view


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: kia
Newer Post Older Post Home

POPULAR THIS WEEK

  • Opel Frontera review: Brian Byrne, Irish Car
    When I took out the new Opel Frontera for review, I got to thinking about how car sizes have changed, writes Brian Byrne . Because I'm o...
  • Ford unleashes growling Puma ST
    Ford has unleashed a high performance version of its Puma ST which introduces Ford Performance driving dynamics to the compact SUV segment f...
  • Rising young racer is new Honda ambassador
    Ciaran Cusack (Communications and Brand Manager, Honda Ireland), Max Hart (Honda Brand Ambassador), and Orla Flynn (Senior Marketing Executi...
  • Your car is your Big Brother
    I remember, back in 2012, at Ford's Innovation Centre in Aachen, sitting in a seat they were developing that would monitor my heart rate...
  • New Mazda CX-5 orders from October
    Orders for the new generation Mazda CX-5 will begin in Ireland from October, with a starting price of €39,965, writes Brian Byrne . The car ...

RECENT POSTS

Recent Posts Widget

ARCHIVE

Please note that our web domain is now www.carandtravel.ie and reset your bookmark accordingly.
All content on this site is ©2025 and previously by WhelanByrneAssociates as published. Powered by Blogger.