Irish Car+Travel Magazine
  • HOME
  • REVIEWS
  • TRAVEL
  • FEATURES
  • COMMERCIALS
  • TWITTER
  • CARMAKERS
  • ABOUT US

15 December 2017

Christmas is family, says Kia

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: kia
Newer Post Older Post Home

POPULAR THIS WEEK

  • Opel Frontera review: Brian Byrne, Irish Car
    When I took out the new Opel Frontera for review, I got to thinking about how car sizes have changed, writes Brian Byrne . Because I'm o...
  • Rising young racer is new Honda ambassador
    Ciaran Cusack (Communications and Brand Manager, Honda Ireland), Max Hart (Honda Brand Ambassador), and Orla Flynn (Senior Marketing Executi...
  • Slattery’s Garage Nenagh is new Citroen Dealer in Tipperary
    Slattery’s Garage have been appointed by Gowan Auto as an authorised sales and service dealership, joining the Citroen network in Ireland, w...
  • Your car is your Big Brother
    I remember, back in 2012, at Ford's Innovation Centre in Aachen, sitting in a seat they were developing that would monitor my heart rate...
  • Renault 4 E-Tech Electric Review: Brian Byrne, Irish Car
    There are little things that are really big in satisfaction impact in the car business, writes Brian Byrne . One of these is the button that...

RECENT POSTS

Recent Posts Widget

ARCHIVE

Please note that our web domain is now www.carandtravel.ie and reset your bookmark accordingly.
All content on this site is ©2025 and previously by WhelanByrneAssociates as published. Powered by Blogger.