26 November 2017
Michael Grant Renault teams up with CMRF Crumlin
This 12-hour challenge will see a Renault Koleos driven by Michael Grant and dealership ambassador, blogger Rosie Connolly, visit as many Dublin towns as possible from 5.50am to 5.50pm to highlight the 550 heart surgeries that Our Lady's Children's Hospital is expecting to perform in the next 12 months.
Michael and Rosie will be posing for photos at each stop with the hospital's giant mascot, Dr Teddington, and will be giving away goodies to passers-by. Stops include Tara Street Dart Station, Sandymount Hotel and CMRF Crumlin. Lovin Dublin will also go along for the ride to film the day's adventures, which will be available to view on social media with the hashtag #KoleosforCrumlin.
People re urged to donate what they can by logging onto Michael Grant Renault, and all proceeds will go to the Tiny Hearts Christmas Appeal at Crumlin.
Full list of stops:
1. 5.50am – Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin
2. 7.00am – Tara Street Dart Station
3. 8.30am - Dublin Fire Brigade Training Centre, Marino – Clontarf
4. 9.00am – The Yacht Pub, Clontarf
5. 9.30am – Nolan’s Supermarket, Clontarf
6. 10.00am – St. Anne’s Golf Club, Donaghmede
7. 10.45am – Supervalu, Sutton
8. 11.30am – Howth
9. 12.00pm – Vibe Fitness, East Wall
10. 12.15pm – Il Valentino, Grand Canal
11. 1.15pm — Sandymount Hotel
12. 1.30pm – Mulligans of Sandymount
13. 1.40pm – Michael Byrne & Son, Sandymount
14. 2.15pm – Kanum Thai, Baggot Street
15. 3.00pm – Blackrock
16. 3.45pm – Renault Bank, Dundrum Shopping Centre
17. 4.45pm – Drimnagh, Luas Stop
18. 5.50pm – Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin