4 June 2014
New Volvo Ocean Race editions
Prices are from €30,895 - €53,645.
Customers can now order this new trim level in a range of engine types, transmissions and in conjunction with AWD for XC60 versions.
These editions come with low C02 emissions from 99g/km to 169g/km (€180-€750) in annual road tax, class leading safety features as well as other unique features all linked to the Volvo Ocean Race.
There are also a number of new options and packages available with this trim level.
The Volvo Ocean Race trim level features the following unique additional equipment:
▪ A unique 17” wheel called PORTUNUS (18” on XC60 versions)
▪ Volvo Ocean Race Leather Upholstery
▪ Unique Volvo Ocean Race decorative inlay in which the different harbours the Volvo Ocean Race passes are listed
▪ Metallic Paint with a choice of 4 colours: Ocean Race Blue II Metallic
▪ Bright Silver metallic, Black Sapphire metallic and Inscription Crystal White pearl (with price surcharge).
▪ Unique floor mats and luggage compartment mat
▪ Leather Steering Wheel and Gearknob with Chrome Trim
▪ Tread plates marked Volvo Ocean Race (front doors)
▪ Exterior Emblem on front fenders
▪ Auto folding Power Door Mirrors with Ground Lights (V40CC only)
▪ High gloss black exterior mirror feet. Colour coordinated rear view mirrors (V40 CC only)
▪ Window frames in bright chrome (V40CC and V60 only)
▪ Window beltline in bright chrome (XC60 only)
▪ Bright chrome roof rails (V40 Cross Country)
▪ Silver Roof rails (V60,XC60)
▪ Rear Centre Armrests with Cupholders and Storage
▪ Digital Instrument Cluster (V60 and XC60 only)
▪ A special version of the load cover displaying a map of the route the race will follow (V60 and XC60 only)
▪ Chrome inserts under the day running lights (V60 only)